- Work with Mechanical Engineering Lead to assist in the mechanical design, engineering documentation, trade studies, and drawing release for the System.
- Verify tolerance analysis on system components has been performed.
- Work with Designer’s to ensure the design meets all requirements including Safety of Flight (SOF).
- Additionally, the checker will work with the Liaison Engineer to ensure the work flows in PLM are properly maintained.
- Work closely with Mechanical Engineering to support all program objectives.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent related education and experience.
- Experience with all aspects of mechanical design, including layout, documentation and checking IAW ASME Y14.24 and familiar with MIL-T-3100 and MIL-STD-100.
- Five (5) to ten (10) year’s experience of creating Pro-E/CATIA drawings and drawing release.
- Proficiency with Pro-E/Windchill and Intralink is required.
- Knowledge of LMC drawing release procedures is desired.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Mechanical engineering is essential.
- Previous LMC experience is a plus.
$60.00 - $65.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230