Try the Advanced Search
Are you a member? Login here!
Job Listing Description
PDS Tech is seeking an Engineering Technician for an open position in South Bend, IN
- Perform recurring work independently
- You will rely on a computer.
- You will regularly use micrometers, torque wrenches and scales.
- You will learn to document data precisely both in writing and on a computer.
- You will follow technical written procedures.
- You may be required to work an off shift or a weekend.
- You will be required to work overtime occasionally.
- You will be trained and mentored by a team leader.
- Have a mechanical background. You know and have used tools (auto mechanic, backyard mechanic, equipment maintenance, etc.)
- Can spot problems and maybe even troubleshoot.
- Have used a torque wrench, micrometer and scales.
- Are comfortable using computers such as email, Excel, looking up documents, etc.
- Have a conscientious and quality mindset.
What we ask of you
- Be a HS grad (or GED) minimum.
- Be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- Be able to read and understand written procedures.
- Be mechanically inclined.
South Bend, IN
PDS TECHNICAL SERVICES
P O BOX 619820
DALLAS, TX 75261-9820
Back to Abbreviated Search Results
Back to Complete Search Results
Back to Advanced Job Search
Phone: (425) 806-5200
is a service of:
C.E. Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA
The content of this website is Copyright 2017 C.E. Publications, Inc.