Engineer III / Proficiency with RTCA/DO-178B development and verification; expert-level fluency in ANSI C and assembly, expertise with low-level software including device drivers, interrupt service routines CA
Job Title: Engineer III
Job Number: 159153/4155
Location: Irvine, CA
Assignment Length: contract
Proficiency with RTCA/DO-178B development and verification; expert-level fluency in ANSI C and assembly, expertise with low-level software including device drivers, interrupt service routines, etc.
Researches, analyzes, designs, and tests component parts, processes, or systems to develop new and/or improve core products. Develops and recommends solutions to engineering requirements for complex or specialized projects or systems, to ensure that design objectives are met. Applies engineering principles based on assigned engineering domain (e.g. mechanical; electrical; chemical, etc.)
· Bachelor degree (BS) (or Professional Engineer (PE) certificate) in an engineering or science technical discipline. · Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 4-6 years of related experience.
· Has thorough knowledge of product area and domain and develops breadth of knowledge of industry practices, techniques, regulations, and policies.
· Proficient with engineering design and analysis tools (e.g. computer-aided design or modeling systems); ability to use standard software packages. May require capability using specialized software applications or languages.
· Ability to apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results, and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
· Ability to work with general objectives regarding projects and team goals; applies judgment in selecting procedures and techniques that should be applied. Works collaboratively in a team environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate and present status, actions, recommendations, and other technical information with clarity and precision. Responsive to inquiries from other engineering and business teams.
6 month contract
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807