Job Title: Electrical Engineer – Testing
Location: Portland, OR. 97217
Duration: 14 months
• The role is to assist the lead engineer and developing test cases and testing of an electronic component.
• Support client products that are out in the field and answering custom work orders and Shop Calls. This resource will be working on heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
• The team is responsible for interior and exterior lighting of all products (headlights, taillights, dome lights in the vehicle). Also responsible for all the switches on the dash and in the truck. They also work with their partners in cab to do the controls for heating ventilation and air conditioning to make sure everything is working correctly and functions as intended. Also making sure that any issues and problems get brought up with the supplier and get resolved.
• All the client products are supported that are going through the plant right now. The first start of the day will be making sure the plants are happy, looking at custom work orders, shop calls coming in and making sure those are resolved.
• Then, working with the lead engineer to make sure the current state of the testing is implementing these test cases with our product validation team and making sure the vehicles are using these units are functioning correctly.
• Managing the test cases and the results and creating some sort of results tracking tool/spreadsheet.
• The first few months they will be working mostly on getting up to speed to support the current product (80% learning the systems and helping the lead engineer to ensure all items are covered) .
• Once they stabilize and are able to work independently be working and making sure that the product is as expected. They may also work on other side projects to help the lead engineer.
• Looking for 3 years of engineering experience in electronics, electrical, or electronic component testing experience
• Need to have at least a BA degree with over 2 years of experience.
• We really want someone who’s had test experience where they’re able to collect and analyze data. If no test: they need to be an electrical engineer.
• Candidates should ideally have test experience AND mechanical or electrical engineering experience.
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
• Great PC skills with spreadsheets and presentation type experience. To assist the lead engineer with getting everything prepared to present back. Good oral / written communication skills comes into play here
OLSA RESOURCES INC
3836 N BALLAST ST
PORTLAND, OR 97217