STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Design Engineers for open positions in Melbourne, Florida.
Note: All candidates must have had secret security clearance in the last five years.
• Designs major components or major portions of a functional system to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations
• Develops basic data and makes preliminary layouts, sketches, and notes necessary to present design proposal
• Investigates pertinent design factors such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, replace ability, strength-weight efficiency, and contractual specification requirements and cost
• Coordinates with other organizations affected by design development
• Makes layouts of complex assemblies and details parts of devices, mechanisms, and structures
• Checks completed layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning
• Identifies design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies, and recommends revisions and/or improvements in design layout to responsible engineers or designers
• Develop layouts and PDPs for non-complex mechanical Crew Systems products
• Level 2: 2 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years’ with Masters
• Level 3: 5 Years’ with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years’ with Masters; 0 Years’ with PhD
• Position requires an active DoD Secret clearance
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957