1. CATIA Knowledgeware and SmarTeam experience desirable.
2. Current and up-to-date knowledge of developments in the structures/systems design disciplines 3D / MBD data requirements, as well as all interrelated disciplines of design build teams.
3. Experienced in engineering review of 3D models and PLM data for integration criteria including, but not limited to, system separation, clash analysis, kinematics and standard part usage is desirable.
4. Experience with mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design.
5. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to lead daily sign off meetings.
6. Use and understanding of Dimensioning and Tolerancing including familiarity with ASME Y14.5 a must.
7. Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point for creation of reports.