Supervises the maintenance department to assure the maximum operating efficiency of building, grounds, facilities, machinery and related equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Exhibits strong organization and analytical skills, capable of multitasking.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Able to effectively lead, train and motivate others to perform required job duties.
· Has solid background in manufacturing and manufacturing processes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
· Push and pull 50 lbs.
· Bend Occasionally
· Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
· Talk and Listen Frequently