Minimum two (2) years of related college engineering coursework required, or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Requires five (5) years minimum related aerospace experience as a designer
- Must be proficient in Catia V5; Mechanical Desktop familiarity preferred.
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of ANSI Y 14.5M
- Must have a working knowledge of trigonometry and descriptive geometry.
- Must be able to perform all work in a satisfactory and timely manner
- Experience must demonstrate the ability to communicate design issues effectively with engineers and other designers/checkers.