|Work Experience:||5-10 years experience in estimating and scheduling function|
|Special Skills:|| |
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD), project scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Primavera).
- Proficient in use of SAP.
- Working knowledge of Industrial Chemical/Refinery construction process & contract delivery methods.
- Working knowledge of estimating and cost controls for large Industrial Chemical/Refinery manufacturing sites, with detailed knowledge of piping, vessel and industrial chemical equipment.
- Strong written & verbal communications skills.
- Personal initiative ---- ability to function on a 'fast-track' handling several project assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment that values diversity.
(Include budget responsibilities, direct reports, number of employees in org, etc.)
|Perform estimating, and cost controls on large Industrial manufacturing sites..|
|Main Purpose of the Job|
|Position requires Estimating and cost controls on large Industrial manufacturing sites. This position is responsible for producing timely and accurate cost estimates and cost forecasting for capital projects. |
|Principal Duties and Responsibilities (5-7 bullet points)|
- Work with project teams to control/manage project costs.
- Develop capital and expense cost forecasts/expenditure curves.
- Prepare & present project cost reports.
- Interface with engineering and construction contractors to validate cost estimates.
- Continuous oversight of project costs so as to provide early indication of potential deviations as well as to recommend corrective actions to project teams.
- Must be able to work with all team members to facilitate the gathering of diverse inputs related to project cost management and project execution planning.
- Analyzing project events so as to accurately depict project status and schedule trends throughout the entire project cycle.
- Monitor and reconcile project cost reports.
- Work to improve estimating practices & tools within the Project Controls Group.
- Construction contract cost management ' Enter contracts and contract change orders into SAP, service entries for receiving to allow invoice payment