Location: Dallas, TX
Rate: $60.00 - $65.00/HR
1 year contract
** MUST have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance**
- Contributes to successful project completion by participating in the resolution of issues such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of standard material, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of products or components.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the acceptability of components.
- Must be willing to accept a wide variety of work assignments supporting the total end-to-end process of capturing, designing, developing, testing, manufacturing, and life-cycle support of electronic systems.
- Responsible for the performance of detailed part level obsolescence management consisting of monitoring BOM’s, solving issues, scheduling and managing implementation of fixes, finding new sources, and reacting and solving issues to ensure no production line stoppages.
- Candidate will work closely with design engineers, interface with other functional areas and vendors, and enforce PMPCP Compliance.
- The candidate will periodically be required to make presentations to program management and customers.
- Must have parts management experience working with designers to select components for use in designs.
- Must have obsolescence experience working with component lists and industry tools to evaluate part availability and determining path forward when issues are identified.
- Must have ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Previous experience with obsolescence monitoring tools is a plus (i.e. Qstar, TacTech, Part Miner, Promiere) as well as expertise in all component technologies.
- Bachelors (or higher) Degree in Electrical Engineering, or other related technical discipline.
$60.00 - $65.00/HR
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230