• Experience with Aircraft Cabin Interiors and Systems to include but not limited to: Cabin Management System, Cabin Entertainment System, Cabin Lighting, Cabin Switch Controls, Telephone System, Satellite communications, Water System, Waste System, EWIS, Cabin interior monuments and Seats
• Bachelors degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• 5 yrs in the specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad engineering experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors, or 3 yrs in the specific technical discipline with Masters, or 1 yr in the specific technical discipline with PhD.
Essential Functions: • Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
• Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
• Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
• Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
• Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
• Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
$58 - $63
1 Year plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755