(2 positions available)
Advertiser Type Direct employment by the client company
Contract Type - Full Time
Industry - Automotive
Job location 1 - Mexico， Missouri， USA
Job location 2 - Hannibal， Missouri， USA
Please indicate which location you are interested in.
Start - Immediate
Compensation - To be determined by the individual experiences and qualifications
Overtime - Negotiable
Visa Sponsorship - None
Relocation Assistance - Negotiable
- High School/GED
- Certificate from technical/trade school or relevant work experience to qualify for industrial “journeyman” status in the electrical， electronic， or mechanical fields. Must pass BMCT testing.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Must be capable of interpreting blueprints and use the proper instrumentation necessary to repair and install machinery.
- Stand， climb， bend kneel and stoop to perform repairs of all types on plant equipment for most of the 8-hour shift depending on assignments.
- Use moderate physical effort in the use of hand tools， wrenches， etc.
- Carry weights of up to 50 lbs occasionally for short periods.
Provides electrical， electronic， mechanical and hydraulic repair and maintenance (including some fabrication). Performs support activities for die maintenance and machine shop functions.
1. Repairs and maintains electrical， electronic， mechanical and hydraulic functions of the operating die cast machines including preventive and predictive maintenance.
2. Operates various machine shop pieces of equipment including lathes， drill presses， saws， hand tools meters， gauges， micrometers and computers.
3. Programs PLCs for the die cast machines and trim press operations as well as electronic， electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
4. Performs sludge removal (removal of impurities) from the molten metal furnace using long-hand tools while dressed in protective headgear and protective clothing.
Next Step Resources
655 METRO PL S STE 600-044
DUBLIN, OH 43017