PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Advanced Software Engineer in Clearwater, FL. As a PDS Tech employee, you will be on assignment at Honeywell.
- This role involves low level SW development of board support packages, including RTOS integration, device driver development and debugging of HW and SW in the development on aerospace electronic systems. Requires working knowledge of Ultrascale+, JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Lauterbach (or similar) debugging tool a plus.
- Possesses the ability to write test scripts to test SW features and to run regression tests.
- Knowledgeable in building the SW release.
- Also, coordinates work teams.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered a top-level contributor / specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May report to an executive or a manager.
- CANDIDATES MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
The subcontractor must have the following experience:
1. Software Development Life Cycle process development; requirements, design, implementation, unit and integration testing phases.
2. Embedded software development on ARM-based microcontrollers, ARMv7 and ARMv8 instruction sets
3. Developing device drivers for communication interface buses, such as PCIe, Serial I/O, IEEE-488
4. Utilizing Eclipse-based, cross compilation software development environments to build and debug software on target hardware
5. Utilizing and developing embedded software for Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
6. Developing software using Quantum Leaps QP/C active object framework
7. Maintaining software under version control using SubVersion or similar Software version control systems
8. Utilizing Atlassian Jira (or similar) for issue tracking
9. Familiar with static code analysis tools
10.Familiar with Xilinx software development tools