This is a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's largest aerospace companies!
The contracts are regularly extended and direct opportunities are often available.
Mfg Operations Analyst 3
Responsible for a variety of tasks in the support of our Production Operations and Quality Business Partners including but not limited to:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide learning consultation services.
- Provide extensive professional & technical assistance in both formal classroom and on-the-job learning.
- Render professional assistance to resolve difficult or unusual problems.
- Facilitate work teams, providing necessary training, and leading problem resolution and process
- Continually broaden/deepen areas of expertise to ensure flexibility across the collective SOW.
- Applies process management and process improvement techniques to resolve production concerns.
- Interpret regulations and standards, ensure delivery of learning complies with commercial, government, regulatory and organizational standards and specifications. Emphasize safety precautions to be taken as applicable.
- Uses problem-solving, analytical, and skills to develop innovative solutions.
- Independently performs as an instructor/facilitator/technical performance coach in a specialized content area from one or more of the following areas of expertise including but not limited to Aircraft Structures, Aircraft Mechanical, Aircraft Drawings, Aircraft Process Specifications, Military Technical Data, and/or Electronic Work Instructions.
- Conduct learning utilizing a variety of delivery methods, techniques and platforms.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Fighter Jet Structures and Mechanical procedures i.e. precision drilling, fastener installation/removal,
sealing, line installation, bonding and grounding, torquing, safetying devices, etc.
- Experience transferring knowledge through formal or informal modes of training.
- Experience and ability to demonstrate skills associated with various fittings and associated tools/equipment i.e.. Rynglok,
Permaswage, Rosan, Dyna-tube, Sierracin/Harrison, etc.
- Military Technical School Training and/or FAA A&P License
|Skills: ||Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. |
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is the main reason we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests, while also providing industry leading customer service.
We support the majority of Aerospace OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental and vision plan with United Healthcare and we also have a 401K offering. In some states and on some openings there is bonus potential, sick pay and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)