|PDS is seeking an Aircraft Planner for an open position in Cahokia, IL|
Supports Service Center Operations projects. Works closely with Scheduling and the Business Office to support the goals and objectives of Service Center Operations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Opens work orders; develops work packages.
2. Enters accurate cost and revenue data.
3. Enters and codes customer provided discrepancy lists and project work scopes.
4. Maintains proficiency with the Corridor & Cognos system, quoting systems, and associated reporting tools.
5. Builds and runs queries and extracts data from Corridor to support other projects.
6. Downloads CMP as required. and adjusts for concurrent tasks and hours needed to complete each project.
7. Performs month end Fuel and IDI entries and invoicing.
8. Enters budget labor hour data into the Access database and updates regularly with forecasted labor hours provided by shop supervisors and STMs.
9. Maintains inventory of red book forms and ensures their revisions are current and complete
10. Maintains work order log for use in the planning department to keep track of upcoming jobs and status of jobs in work in planning.
1. Builds effective Corridor & Cognos system models.
2. Responsible for year end records storage and records retrieval from off site storage.
3. Maintains SCC Slot chart. Perform other duties as assigned.