Very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's largest aerospace companies!
The contracts are regularly extended and direct opportunities are often available.
Description: Seeking experienced Avionics/Electrical Design and/or Lab Design & Integration engineers.
The candidate will provide engineering integration and support technical design decisions diverse projects including development of lab verification strategy and architecture, breakdown of verification requirements, lab design including equipment placement, wiring pin-to-pin, wire diagrams, lab harness design, lab harness installation, equipment installation, rack design, troubleshooting, lab automation, simulation, and verification activities for aircraft development and modifications within our Oklahoma City Program Portfolios.
Other job responsibilities may include
* Works with customers to develop and document complex avionics, electronic and electrical system requirements and design for labs.
* Analyzes and translates requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
* Analyzes results and performs design reviews
* Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable rouing and geometry, antennas)
* Supporting programs with the overall integration, Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
* Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design
* Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
* Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
* Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
Experience in wire design tools such as Mentor Capital, WIRS, CEEDS, and/or an equivalent avionics wire design system is highly desired.
Experience with requirements management software (e.g. DOORS) AND/OR Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Model Based Engineering through-out the development lifecycle.
Experience on aircraft or avionics development program(s) and in engineering labs is a plus.
Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments.
Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering. ABET in electrical engineering is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
The Structures Company is a national staffing firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement opportunities. Our clients rely on us to support their engineering, IT, Production, Maintenance & Repair and support staff. Our niche recruiting team is one of our biggest strengths and is the main reason we are a top provider of talented professionals to the majority of our clients. They will help you identify the opportunity that best fits your interests, while also providing industry leading customer service.
We support the majority of Aerospace OEM's and Tier 1 Suppliers across the United States.
We have a national medical, dental and vision plan with United Healthcare and we also have a robust 401K offering. In some cases there is bonus potential, sick pay and holiday pay for those who qualify.
The Structures Company LLC is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (or AA/ EOE)