Structural Design Engineer, Service Engineering
1. Fundamental understanding of airframe structural design
2. Experience and ability with computer aided design tools such as CCD, CATIA V4 & V5, AutoCAD, or similar
3. Experience in post-production environment or as a production MRB engineer
4. Ability to design an airframe structural repair drawing and calculate the basic static stress analysis in support of the drawing
5. Practical hands on aircraft experience and problem solving
6. Ability to effectively work with and support a multi-disciplined team of engineers, mechanics and technical personnel
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with external and internal customers.
8. Flexibility to move quickly from one assignment to the next and the ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously
1. Design engineering experience. on G650, G500, G600
2. Experience in the repair of metal bonded structure
3. A working knowledge of applicable FAA regulations and the understanding of obtaining compliance with such regulations within an in-service environment.
4. Experience in development of Structural Repair Manual (SRM) data.
5. Experience with foreign airworthiness regulatory agencies
6. Experience with repairs that impact Airworthiness Directives
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC