Stress and Fatigue Analysis Engineer
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members .
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area .
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
Perform other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC