The ability to draw, release and maintain completions engineering interior and exterior drawings for customer completions aircraft using Catia/AutoCAD. Provide the necessary support to the back shops, completions sales teams to effectively communicate design intent and clarify designs for building process
Education and Experience Requirements:
Skills and Competencies:
Must be able to independently and effectively work in AutoCAD/Catia and to be able to draw and maintain the interior / exterior shop drawings. You must be able to utilize Catia and SmarTeam to create interior parts for review and creation in the shops. The exterior marking drawings require the ability to work in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign and to extract the graphics to be translated into an AutoCAD format. Some interior information may need to be communicated to internal/external customers through Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, Acrobat and PowerPoint…).
1. The level of technical skills and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
2. Applies knowledge to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity, using a combination of judgment with defined practices and procedures.
3. Failure to achieve results, or erroneous decisions or recommendations, may cause delays in program schedules and/or allocation of additional resources.
4. Ability to convey technical concepts in both written and verbal formats.
5. Contacts are primarily within the organization, with occasional customer contacts on routine issues.
6. Works under general supervision for routine tasks of minor complexity.
7. With supervision/mentorship, can coordinate the activities for lower level engineering staff.
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2021 ContractJobHunter.com LLC