THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aircraft Maintenance Control Coordinators - Long Island City, NY
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Maintenance Control Coordinators for open positions in Long Island City, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Maintenance Control Support Specialists provides support and assistance to the Maintenance Controllers and Duty Managers. This support serves as a safety measure to ensure that Controllers and Managers are not task saturated with support related tasks.
• Execute and distribute all Maintenance Control reporting
• Executes itinerary for all recovery road trips
• Executes delay notification, reconciles delay coding and enters Contract BP Log pages in TRAX
• Assists in the posting and award of overtime and updates the shift schedule
• At the direction of MCC will set up conference calls
• At the direction of MCC contacts Contract MX BP for discrepancy correction and completes WO transactions
• At the direction of MCC enters requisitions for all part and tooling requirements for aircraft recovery, runs after recovery checklists with road trip technicians
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
• One (1) year experience in Technical Operations
• Experience with Microsoft Excel platform for developing and reporting metrics
• Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
• Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
• Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record that meets client’s insurance standards
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred not required
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred, but not required
Working Conditions Crewmember Expectations:
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
• Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
• When working or traveling on client flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
• Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the client culture, that is, exhibit the client values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
• 5 percent travel requires
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Long Island City, NY
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957