THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Assembler / cable harness, soldering required - no clearance FL
Job Title: Assembler
Work Site Address: Clearwater, FL 34677
Job Number: 2902-1
Max Pay Rate: $22.00/hr
Start Date: 1/6/2020
End Date: 12/18/2020
Position Type: Contract
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Mandatory Must be able to Solder
• Must have good manual dexterity
• Strong mechanical build experience accurately reading and interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
• experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
• Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
• Use of manual and automatic wire strippers.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions.
Skills: Category Name Required Importance Experience
Technical Skills Soldering Yes 5 2 - 4 Years
Technical Skills Cable Harness Yes 5 2 - 4 Years
Qty 3 positions
1275 N MANASSERO ST
ANAHEIM, CA 92807