THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Airframe Structural Analysis Engineer (Level 2, 3, 4)
Future Vertical Lift Program
Our client is seeking an Airframe Structural Analysis engineer to join the company’s Future Vertical Lift programs working
new product development in an innovative and dynamic design environment. The Airframe Structural Analysis Engineer
is responsible for analyzing airframe structures for stress and strength requirements, material selection, stiffness
requirements, weight optimization, and performance for the company's Military and Commercial Programs.
- Apply basic engineering principles/concepts to complete tasks under the supervision of the technical lead engineer
- With technical oversight, applies scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and
consequence of design, in terms of stress, strength, life, stiffness, and weight
- Demonstrate critical thinking & creative 'out of the box' thinking
- Communicate to team members effectively
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of aircraft structure, Bell design and production processes, and structural analysis tools
- Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent is required
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Experience at all levels will be considered with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- PC proficiency in NASTRAN / PATRAN, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is preferred
- Previous structural stress and fatigue analysis experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a team
- Must have the ability to prioritize a variety of assignments
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are required
Please send resumes to Becky at email@example.com. Phone number is 469-785-4744.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Fort Worth, TX
BUTLER AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
SHELTON POINTE STE 204 2 TRAP FALLS ROAD
SHELTON, CT 06484