PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a candidate for the Electronic Assembler 4 position located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, rack and stack and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Typical Education / Experience
- High School and 6 years additional education and/or AA Degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience.
- Skilled at working from blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Experience Soldering connections, Familiar with IPC standards.
- Previous Mechanical assembly experience building drawer assemblies required.
- Use of general hand tools ( electric screwdrivers, crimpers, wrenches).
- Ability to work unsupervised and make accurate decisions.
- Proactive in asking questions and seeking answers from all levels of engineers.
- Skilled at multitasking and taking on a role from beginning to end.
- Willingness to go above and beyond what is required of the role.
- SME in electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Willing to work overtime.
Preferred Qualifications: - Secret SCI Clearance/ or ability to obtain an SCI Secret Clearance.