PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a candidate for the Electronic Assembler 3 position located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, rack and stack and cables.
Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Typical Education / Experience
- High School and 4 years additional education or AA Degree.
- Skilled at working from blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Experience Soldering connections, Familiar with IPC standards.
- Previous Mechanical assembly experience building drawer assemblies required.
- Use of general hand tools ( electric screwdrivers, crimpers, wrenches)
Preferred Qualifications: - Secret SCI Clearance/ or ability to obtain a Secret SCI Clearance.