PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a System Administrator - Top Secret/SCI, in Leesburg, VA, 20176. Please contact Elisabeth Laspe. 314-669-8020 email@example.com
6 month contract with possible extensions. Active Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required to this position.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 system integration, hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
- Participate in the design, validation and configuration management of computing delivery systems.
- Plans and coordinates system changes.
- Administers user system access and establishes safeguards to protect information to meet security requirements.
- Oversees activities to monitor system performance to support capacity planning, backup and disaster recovery planning.
- Mentors, leads and trains others.
• Perform system integration, hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
• Install, configure and maintain multiplatform systems hardware, software and components.
• Plan, develop, design, integrate and maintain all computer applications, including specialized applications specific to the program’s objectives.
• Plan and coordinate highly complex software and hardware for enterprise release.
• Ensure systems conform to architectural objectives.
• Evaluate complex system's production readiness and supportability.
• Perform the restoration of complex computing service operations.
• Perform complex system problem identification and resolution.
• Integrate security solutions into information systems.
• Monitor system performance to support capacity planning, backup and disaster recovery planning
• Experience in both Windows and Linux administration, or one with the ability to learn
- Rotating shiftwork is required of this position in direct support of the customer’s operations tempo; shift differential is paid based on shift schedule coverage.
- Candidates must be able to adapt in an exciting, dynamic operational environment while maintaining relationships with system stakeholders and customers.
1. Clearance: Required: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
2. Do you have or have you held an active U.S. Security Clearance in the past 24 months? Required: Yes
3. How many years of experience do you have working with COTS Integration in a Linux or Windows environment? Required: 3 – 5 Years, Preferred: 5+ Years
4. Rotating shiftwork is required of this position in direct support of the customer’s operations tempo; shift differential is paid based on shift schedule coverage.
Innovation / Creativity
Information Technology Fluency
Equipment Configuration Mgmt
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.