Production Painter I
|PDS is seeking a Production Painter I for an open position in Savannah, GA.|
Under supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
1. Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
2. Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
3. Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.
4. Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
5. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations.
6. Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.