Materials Planner III
Materials Management - Materials Planner III
Shift: 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off (12/hr. days) - 14 days on / 14 days off
• Runs and maintains and efficient and successful inventory management.
• Maintains integrity of the physical inventory by location.
• Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
• Develops and maintain procedures to identify Min/Max reorder quantities.
• Develops and maintains process to identify time sensitive items and ensure availability.
• Develops process for automatic re-stock of high use items.
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
• Implements auditing process for accuracy of data entry and cost.
• Oversees timelines of reports and data entry for purchasing, receiving, shipping, repairs.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
|Education||High School Diploma/GED||Yes||5 years|
|Skills/Experience||Interpersonal Skills||Yes||6 years|
|Skills/Experience||Knowledge of Auditing Process||Yes||4 years|
|Skills/Experience||Materials Management||Yes||9 years|
|Software||MS Office||Yes||5 years|