Nesco Resource is hiring a Welder for a prominent Manufacturing Company located in the Danbury, CT area.
Under general supervision, the welder/pipe fitter is responsible for assembling and installing piping systems, pipe supports, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Installs pipe for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating and industrial production and processing systems. They will also be responsible for welding as it pertains to industrial burners, piping systems ranging from 1/2” to 12” and other fuel oil or steel plate assemblies.
- Minimum education requirement: HS graduate or GED.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Must be capable of interpreting blueprints, fabricating and welding to specifications.
- Must be able to perform job in safe manner and produce a quality product.
- Must successfully complete weld tests, which passes both visual and X-ray testing when needed.
- Forklift certified
This Position is Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm It is a Right to Hire/ Temp to hire position.
The pay is from $20.00 - $ 30.00/hr depending on experience.