This position is the “control tower and reporting center” for the projects managed on our team.
You will have the opportunity to build & shape best practices around project reporting.
Along with collecting and analyzing data, you will be expected to be able to “tell the story”
about this information and understand the “big picture”.
Questions like: “What does this information tell us? How can we use it? What impact does this have in the short & long term?
What impact could it have on other groups?”
Key aspects to this role:
Project Coordination (75%)
Project oversight (setup new projects, monthly reporting &/or status reports, closures, etc.)
Assist with monthly forecasting
Work with organization to setup/close projects in a timely manner
Utilize SAP to research and summarize project information
Run reports/pull data from SAP and Technology Finance System
Create and maintain operational SOPs for the capital management
Asset maintenance/support: asset transfers, asset lookup, etc.
Process Flow Improvement
Visualization to a dashboard (Spotfire, Smartsheet)
Work with other groups and engage in other activities and projects as needed
Ariba orders & invoicing (project & office supplies)
Credit Card purchases: Expense Reports
Office Management (10%)
Onboarding / Offboarding / New employee setup
Manage Roster, Distribution, etc.
Role Optimization (5%)
• Refine and/or develop systems to efficiently compile data from multiple sources, manage this collection and develop
reporting methods to drive transparency and clarity of the status of the expansion project and facilitate overall performance management
• Ensure accuracy of data reporting quality and consistency
• Provide ongoing optimization of the project reporting system/s and data management
• Drive reporting and data management best practices throughout a multi-functional team
• Tailor reporting of key performance indicators (KPI’s) to a variety of audiences (executive team level down to individual project contributor level).
• Work productively with a diverse group of teams (engineers, purchasing, receiving and operations) daily.
• Be proactive and able to find efficiencies across multiple business functions.