THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Aircraft Maintenance Programs Compliance Analysts - Dallas, TX
STS AeroStaff Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Programs Compliance Analysts in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
• Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
• The Maintenance Program Compliance Analyst evaluates regulatory and internal controls and performs critical analysis in order to mitigate the risk of non-compliance through process improvements
• Through these methods the Maintenance Program Compliance Analyst ensures that the controls established for Maintenance Program requirements, Time Limited Deferrals, Production Control Items, New Aircraft Acquisitions, and Previously Operated Aircraft Acquisitions are adequately and effectively maintained and executed to satisfy highest standards of care and safety
• Review of Production Control Item notices for proper execution
• Perform inspections of time limited maintenance deferrals to identify critical errors in paperwork or Computerized Data Collection Systems Conduct inspections of program documents (Life Limited Parts, Fatigue Critical Baseline Structures, Supplemental Type Certificate, Airworthiness Directive reviews, Major repair, Major Alteration, Damage Tolerance Analysis) for both previously operated and new aircraft prior to induction into the fleet, to ensure compliance with program requirements
• Interpret and evaluate highly technical industry/company documents (e.g. Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Structural Repair Manual, Maintenance Planning Documents, Illustrated Parts Catalog, etc.) to determine and ensure compliance with maintenance program requirements
• Validate the Computerized Data Collection Systems for accuracy using industry/company standard manuals
• Identify discrepancies/errors, investigate the cause, and communicate a logical resolution promptly to the respective process owner
• Update the Maintenance Program Compliance database with inspection results
• Bachelor’s degree in Aviation field
• 2-3 years’ aviation experience
• Must have customer service experience
• Must have an eye for detail
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957