THIS JOB IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS IS ARCHIVAL INFORMATION. Electrical / Electronic Systems Design & Analysis Engineer II, III, IV, & V - (MO)
Active Secret Clearance Required To Start.
We are seeking highly motivated engineers with design and analysis experience to support Vehicle Management System (VMS) development, integration and test, including Electronic System Integration Laboratory (ESIL) development and integration, and requirements validation/verification efforts, and ultimately flight testing. Personnel are needed to support the Navy MQ-25 carrier based autonomous tanker program as well as numerous proprietary efforts. Work will be performed at the St. Louis area campus locations supporting Phantom Works, Strike, Surveillance and Mobility, and other business units. Candidates will support or potentially lead development and integration activities for various fixed wing, weapons and proprietary programs.
• Understand airplane input signal processing, redundancy management, system monitoring and control
• Flight Control Components hardware (HW) and software (SW) system-level verification and validation testing including hardware design, integration and qualification
• Develop requirements for the Vehicle Management System (VMS) test assets
• Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
• Perform hardware root-cause analysis and support overall system integration anomalies
• Work with a variety of airplane analog sensors (Linear Variable Differential Transformers (LVDT), pressure sensors, proximity sensors, etc.)
• Experience with avionics integration and lab environments
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Strong knowledge of VMS design activities (HW/SW design, integration, modeling, and test procedure development
• Experience in analog and digital circuit design and analysis
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Clearcase, ClearQuest, C++, C#, Visual Studio, Python
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
1750 112TH AVE NE STE C228
BELLEVUE, WA 98004