Software / Test Engineer
Software Engineer to work in a team environment to redesign/re-write, test, and document software for a new generation of automated test equipment used to perform system functional testing of Boeing 737 airplanes. Software will be developed sequentially for three different ATE systems, with commonality to the extent possible. Software will generally be written in C# and running on Windows OS with complexity on the order of 50,000 lines of code. Existing software is a mix of C#, National Instruments LabWindows C for Virtual Instrumentation (CVI), and some Visual Basic.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or
PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• Strong background and expertise with C# development and Visual Studio
• Experience developing object-oriented applications using .NET framework design patterns
• Experience participating in Agile software development teams
• Experience using Git and GitLab or GitHub
• Software development experience including communication with hardware APIs
• Experience in data acquisition and control.
• Ability to read electrical schematic diagrams to understand airplane interface requirements