Factory Engineering Project Manager
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for driving innovation and excellence in project engineering? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where your skills can make a significant impact? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is recruiting for a Factory Project Engineering Manager in Hereford, TX
Pay: $83.17 per hour
Contract Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension.
Shift: 100% onsite in Hereford, TX. Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
*Due to client regulations, all candidates for this role must have a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident status*
The team is hiring an onsite PEM to lead the decommissioning of one of our facilities (including equipment).
· Provide Process Engineering Support as an extension of staff working under direction as follows:
o Assist in the development of PFDs, Block Flows, and P&IDs as directed by the company.
o Conduct Vendor coordination and/or identification of OEM providers of any equipment not already selected by the company. Coordination to include review meetings, status updates, start-up assistance, commissioning assistance, and operator training as needed.
o Review layouts and provide input to adjustments required.
o Assist in the development of the equipment list.
· Provide Project Management support services under direction as follows:
o Provide PM support for the project up to and through the engineering phase. Construction Management Support will be in scope.
o Assist in the development or updating of a project schedule with associated milestones.
o Coordinate with discipline engineers on OEM equipment status updates and deliveries.
o Provide guidance and assistance in the development of a capital budget
o Maintain and update MOC process documentation for the project.
o Prepare scope, schedule, and budget documentation for Nestlé Internal Funding Reviews.
o Assist in the development of NIMT documentation
o Participate in all discipline design reviews. If not arranged by the discipline lead, arrange said review.
o Work with Plant and Corporate representatives to refine project objectives, scope, and success metrics as needed.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in industrial manufacturing environments. Industrial construction experience will be a strong plus.
· Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Project), Cost Reporting, and trending through project management tools and Microsoft Excel.
· OSHA 10 or 30 certifications preferred
· Food Safety certification preferred
· Steel toe shoes are required, and to be provided by the worker at own expense (job requirement).
Phone: (425) 806-5200
Fax: (425) 806-5585
ContractJobHunter is a service of:
P.O. Box 3006, Bothell, WA 98041-3006, USA Disclaimer
The content of this website is Copyright 2024 ContractJobHunter.com LLC