STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Business Process Analysts for open positions in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Business Process Analyst enables problem solving and data driven decisions for the program office and program management team by developing and maintaining metrics, reporting tools, and integrating data across a variety of business systems. These business systems include but are not limited to SAP, Team Center, SharePoint, and individual files in MS Office formats.
• Collects and interrogates aircraft, project, and part status data from a variety of sources
• Provides metrics and reports in support of the program management team on one-time and recurring needs.
• Develops ad-hoc reporting solutions in MS Excel, MS Access, Business Intelligence (SAP), and MS SharePoint.
• Develops methods to automate and integrate reporting templates to improve consistency while reducing the time to execute on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Defines requirements, validate, and support implementation of related IT projects for the project office.
• Interacts with several organizations such as Supply Chain, IT, Operations, and Engineering to fully understand and access data.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required.
• 2+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining business systems data in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to successfully work cross-functionally and with all levels within the business.
• Competent SAP user familiar with common MRP and supply chain functions.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access).
• Experience in developing macros in MS Excel using MS Visual Basic.
• Experience building SQL queries to parse and reformat large data sets.
• Able to create and edit Business Intelligence Reports.
• Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel odors.
• Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend, climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
• Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.).
• Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
• Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions.
• Effectively communicate in Business English language.
• Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties.
• Pull, push, carry, lift or move materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more during the work shift, with the use of Company provided “reach assistance technology” or “movement assist technology” (fork-lifts, pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly’s, robotics reach equipment, people movers etc.), as required by job duties.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957