SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
- The primary work location will be in Nagoya, Japan. However, engineers maybe requested to relocate to Seattle or Moses Lake (Washington State, USA) where aircraft flight testing is performed and may also be requested to travel to systems supplier sites to promote the Flight Control System/ Hydraulic System/ Landing Gear System/ Auto Pilot contract.
- Basic work scope is to lead the development and finalization of the MRJ T/C design, compliant to all applicable requirements.
- The Project Support will coordinate all operational aspects and will support Project Managers. Project Support may also provide direction to ATA Managers in support of project objectives.
- Coordinate with lead ATA manager/engineers team on each requirements, including scheduling, scoping, and cost.
- Work as team in a multi-cultural and an international working environments in Japan Headquarter. Japanese Language skill is not required.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Technical Aviation with 10 years. aviation related experience, or
- 10+ years in an aviation engineering organization Aerospace or Aircraft Systems Engineering.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, working in a team environment, dealing with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Ability to identify potential issues with machinery development, manufacturing processes or parts.
- Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
- Ability to adapt to change.
(a) Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the Auto Pilot related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
(b) Coordinating integration of design change activities originated from Auto Pilot requirements when required,
(c) Presenting and discussing the Auto Pilot compliance with the Transport Authorities.
(d) Leading verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.