STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Aircraft Structures Engineers for open positions in Purchase, New York.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
The Aircraft Structures Engineer reports to the Structures Engineer Manager, and is responsible for the technical accuracy and reliability of aircraft. Additional responsibilities include the Boeing 747 aircraft systems technical accuracy and reliability.
• Provide budgetary data on projects and issues as directed.
• Report on the status of projects and issues as directed.
• Issue instructions and documents to economically support operations and return aircraft to service in a safe, airworthy, and timely manner.
• Develop and/or obtain approved data, acceptable data, and Alternate Methods of Compliance (AMOCs) for repairs, alterations, and modifications.
• Update technical source documents as applicable to insure accuracy.
• Support integration of new and previously operated aircraft.
• Liaise with manufacturers; maintenance representatives, repair & overhaul (MRO) facilities; outside engineering departments; regulatory personnel; and other outside agencies.
• Evaluate Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs), Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs), Service Letters (SLs), and other notifications of in-service issues.
• Develop product improvement modifications as directed by Reliability Indicators.
• Work with original equipment manufacturers on emerging issues to help ensure safety and airworthiness, but also minimize the economic impact.
• Organize, develop and provide all necessary Structures Engineering documentation required to complete aircraft Systems modifications and repairs within the allocated time schedule and budget allowance.
• Establish component repair and build specifications to enhance dispatch reliability in accordance with budgetary and regulatory requirements.
• Provide technical support to Technical Operations, Ground Operations, Flight Operations, and other Worldwide Holdings personnel.
• Coordinate with other Engineering staff to provide 24/7 technical support.
• Review systems portion of the Aircraft Maintenance and Inspection Program, and initiate maintenance program changes and changes to maintenance documents.
• 10 years Aircraft Structures Engineering.
• 5-7 years in applied engineering setting.
• B.S. Engineering/Technical Engineering Degree (ME or AE) or equivalent experience.
• Meets deadlines, daily attendance & punctuality standard.
• Remembers & follows instructions, Work is thorough, Alertness, Commitment to task, Perceptivity, Produces accurate, dependable work, Output is consistent, Complete attention to detail.
• Volume of work produced meets expectations.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Familiarity with aircraft and engine system components.
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of large aircraft system design.
• Ability to identify cost effective engineering solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to interface with manufacturers and regulatory agencies.
• Some financial analysis skills required.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS AEROSTAFF SERVICES
STS AeroStaff Services
2000 NE JENSEN BEACH BLVD
JENSEN BEACH, FL 34957