Description: Unique Skills: • Catia V5, SAP and Solumina experience.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities: • Perform technical studies of a complex nature, conduct analysis of operations (existing or proposed). Prepare a report of recommendations for equipment needed and correct methods of manufacturing (including sequence of operations and detailed methodology of complex assemblies and installations as well as detail components).
• Assist in make-or-buy proposals and recommend corrective actions for areas of responsibility; evaluate vendors, attend vendor negotiations, and assist in resolving vendor problems.
• Conduct research, investigation, and analysis in connection with assigned planning or other assigned projects, to ensure conformance to requirements.
• Investigate and assist in preparing justification for equipment and facility requests.
• Perform producibility studies from engineering drawings.
• Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential; make necessary computer inputs and generate data or reports as needed.
• Perform audit of co-workers output based on defined requirements and procedures. Must demonstrate knowledge of ME policies and procedures.
• Incorporate Lean Manufacturing Methodology into existing and future processes.
• Utilize CADAM/CATIA data and nesting software to generate flat patterns, Master Models, NC data, and ply nests to meet Engineering and Manufacturing requirements.
• With minimal supervision, lead/coordinate the implementation of projects between multiple organizations
• Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to manufacturing methods as a team member or leader.
• Support all Safety, Sustainability and Ergonomic Initiatives.
• Aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.
Other Requirements: • Proven knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles.
• Must be knowledgeable about Engineering configuration requirements, tooling, quality control, plant safety, blueprint reading, and shop math.
• Ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CADAM, CATIA, etc.
• Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification or higher preferred.
Experience/Education: • Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Three (3) years Manufacturing Engineering, planning, or related technical experience.
$50.00 - $55.00
1 Year plus
PRECISION PERSONNEL INC
600 CLEVELAND ST STE 700
CLEARWATER, FL 33755