|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Aircraft Assembly Technician in Mesa, AZ.|
- Assemble, disassemble, install, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies on aircraft systems.
- Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning, wiring diagrams, system schematics, process specifications, engineering sketches, and other forms of written and oral instructions.
- Follow specific tool control, FOD control and safety guidelines and policies.
- Prefer At least 2 - 3 years recent experience with mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites on aircraft systems.
- Need experience and proficiency in any or all of the following: Flight Control systems (build, install and rig), Fuel system installations, avionics, hydraulics, drive systems, brake systems, aircraft wire installation, Engine (build and install), Canopies and Doors.
- Rotorcraft experience preferred.
- A & P License preferred.
- Must be capable of working 1st or 2nd shift.
- Work week based on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off.