PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant - Customer Training in Grand Prairie, TX.
External Customer Support: 25%
- Act as point of contact for incoming customer calls to the AHI Training Center.
- Provide all logistical support per aircraft sales contracts and exceed customer expectations on support with travel, accommodations.
- Administer customer entry badges.
- Manage customer daily catering.
Customer Training Files: Pre and Post - Attendance Documentation and Archiving: 20%
- Using check lists and processes defined in the QMS, put together customer files containing all necessary pre-training documentation, including passport copies, visa copies, student pre-requisite qualifications and others.
- Upon completion of training, issue customer training certificates, ensuring instructor compliance with quality management processes.
- Assist with the archival of student files both digitally and in paper copy in a manner compliant with QMS documentation guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Instructor Operational Support: 10%
- Support instructors on booking offsite training travel, shipping training manuals and training aids, and pre-printing certificates prior to travel.
- Order requested supplies for internal personnel.
Back Office Operational Support: 45%
- Prepare class preparation packets for weekly courses.
- Create course certificates based on weekly schedule.
- Manage vendors (hotel, food, promotional items).
- Arrange international / domestic travel expense reimbursements.
- Prepare New Student Orientation packets and promotional items.
- Manage Inventory for breakroom and promotional items.
- Manage Customer Break Room.
- Places orders for promotional items and office supplies.
- Creates Purchase Requests and codes invoices for vendors and subsidiaries and affiliates; follow through to ensure successful completion of Purchase Order.
- Helps in the organization of internal team events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years related customer relations or business administration.
- Related experience in highly regulated field such as aviation, government contracting, or healthcare.
- Internal, external, domestic and international collaboration with all levels of the organization and serve as a liaison between departments and customers.
- Logistic and catering coordination for meeting and conferences.
- Coordinating conferences.
- Concur travel system experience.
- Expense report reconciliation and processing.
- International and domestic travel arrangements, including hotel and transportation.
- Outlook calendar and meeting space management.
- Coordinate training and onboarding.
- Manage, track and code invoices.
- Lean Six Sigma, notary public, QMS-related certifications a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Professional and polished presentation and communication skills due to high level of customer interaction.
- Ability to interact with customer executives (read, write, speak).
- Patience and discretion a must due to handling of sensitive customer data.
- Attention to detail and uncompromising on quality.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Fluency in the English language (read, write, speak).
- Fluency in Spanish or other language (French, German) highly preferred.
- Authorized to Work in the US.
Decision Making, Complexity:
- Responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Reports to the Supervisor of Customer Training. Works with the Administrative Training Coordinator, Master Scheduler, Financial Administrator, and other departments such as Flight Operations.
Job Dimensions, Contributions to Success:
- This is a position of significant responsibility, not only due to its business impact, but also due to the documentation requirements, sensitivity of data and legal risks associated with customer training services. The person responsible in this position will have to be extremely customer service focused, uncompromising on the quality and professionalism that they convey, and be able to work in a closely coordinated front office team dedicated to all the customer and operational aspect of delivering training services in North America.
Nature of Contacts:
- Involved Communication on a daily Basis with internal and external parties
- Able to move about freely in training areas (classroom, hangar, office).