· Addressing environmental impacts of selected capital projects as well as helping all team members manage tasks and timely deliverables associated with their work on capital projects.
· Serve as an effective liaison between the PM and ENV groups as work load dictates.
· Conducts environmental assessments and audits, environmental due diligence analysis and sustainability initiatives/environmental management system.
· Design, install, operate and maintain measuring apparatus to determine the level of pollutants involving air, land, and water.
· Ensure the organization's conformance to federal, state, and local environmental legislation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
· Prepare engineering calculations and supporting analysis of alternatives.
· Calculate actual & potential emissions from various sources for emission inventories.
Excellent organization and project management skills
Experience in Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Experience with Multimedia Environmental Compliance
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineer
Minimum of 10 of years’ experience