NX CAD – Automotive Designer with Kinematics Focus
Job Title: NX CAD – Automotive Designer with Kinematics Focus
Location: Portland, OR 97217
Duration: 1 – 2 Years
• This position is working with the engineering group that is responsible for certain mechanism components that are installed and packaged into the vehicle such as; Wiper Motors, Steering Columns, Accelerator and Brake Pedals. You’ll be responsible to package these OEM components and parts. You’ll design and concept the support brackets that are mainly made of sheet metal and plastics.
• Your main focus is packaging, design and developing of the mounting brackets. Verify component motion of the mechanisms has the adequate clearances needed by using NX Kinematics application. You’ll also be working with several OEM vendors to figure out which models or features work best for the application.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Creating Kinematics Models using NX Siemens CAD System
• Familiarity with 3D Geometry and Coordinate Transformation.
• NX Sheetmetal and Solid Modeling
• BS Degree preferred but not required.
OLSA RESOURCES INC
3836 N BALLAST ST
PORTLAND, OR 97217