Mechanical Engineer - Level 3 with active secret / Catia V5 FL
Work Location FORT WALTON BCH, FL
Work Week 5/40
Needed Date 08/21/2017
End Date 08/21/2018
Number of Resources 1 Security Clearance Secret
Type of Service: Engineering
Title: Mechanical Engineer - Level 3
The position will require the individual to hold a major contributing role within the overall Engineering organization; as such they will be expected to prepare and present materials for peer reviews, design reviews, DFM discussion, and group discussions on technical aspects of the design. The Engineer will be expected to lead the design effort for system sub-assemblies or potentially for small self-contained systems. The designs will comply with applicable military specifications, SAE, ANSI, ASME, and other related design and drafting standards. The individual will be expected to work cross functionally within the Engineering organization as well as across the company.
Ongoing job responsibilities include:
• Designs components and assemblies using commodities including sheet metal & machined components
• Provides technical experience for design and manufacturing related matters
• Mechanical design and associated program deliverables on subassemblies or small self-contained systems
• Design and release drawings to meet internal and external commitments.
• Updates on project progress and roadblocks.
• Provide input to System Engineer for design specifications for components, assembled parts and equipment for design validation.
• Demonstrate manufacturing feasibility and technical justification for selected design approach
• Support product lifecycle management ushering a product from concept through production implementation.