EDUCATION: BS - Bachelor Degree of Science in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years engineering experience in high tech environment with 3D modeling experience a plus. Specific electro-mechanical and vacuum systems experience also a plus.
JOB LEVEL: Ability to uses professional concepts, apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of complex issues.
JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Ability to use judgment, within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
SUPERVISION: Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
TECHNICAL ABILITIY: Pro Engineer, SAP, Agile, Lotus Notes, skills a plus must have Microsoft office skills.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: Works well in teams, comfortable with cross functional team presentations, ability to resolve issues between team members.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Self driving requires minimal day to day supervision. Follows defined guidelines.
JOB IMPACT: Improve efficiency of production. Identify errors/issues with manufacturing processes and assemblies.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes, and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
1. Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
2. Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and Operations with new and existing products.
3. Estimates manufacturing costs determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements. Uses DFx principles to reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality.
4. Develops and uses test procedures, including assisting with the definition of test specifications with design / software engineering. May work with test engineering on the design and development of text fixtures. May assist in the coordination of test fixture sourcing activities.
5. Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results; may takes corrective/continuous improvement actions.
6. Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Participates in the development and maintenance of new and existing business processes; updates as necessary to ensure current practices are documented.
7. Determines root cause and corrective action analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems; provides failure analysis report as required.
$31-$43 per hour
NO Per Diem
STE 100 11960 WESTLINE INDUSTRIAL DR
ST LOUIS, MO 63146-3212