Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $61/hr - $68/hr
Duration: Long Term Contract
Travel: Yes, minimum travel required
-Previous experience supporting FAA/Company ODA certification projects. (For example STC/MRA/TC projects)
1. Good working knowledge of MS Office software.
2. Must be familiar with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification processes.
3. Must be familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFR Part 21, 23, 25, 43, 91, 135 and 183) and associated guidance material.
4. Must possess excellent attention to detail and display the ability to effectively adjust to changing engineering practices and procedures.
5. Must have excellent organizational and planning skills.
-Under general supervision, performs a variety of engineering tasks associated with ODA (Organization Delegation Authorization), FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) and/or other FCAA (Foreign Civil Aviation Authorities) certification projects.
-Primary responsibilities include the gathering, organizing, generating, reviewing and processing of engineering documentation associated with MRA (Major Repairs and Alterations), STC (Supplemental Type Certificate), Type Certificate (TC) and/or other regulatory approvals projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Reviews STC/TC/MRA data packages prior to submission to the FAA for completeness and adherence to the established requirements. Makes recommendations to ensure STC/TC/MRA documentation is prepared in accordance with approved procedures.
2. Gathers, organizes, and processes engineering documentation related to STC/TC/MRA projects.
3. Exercises creativity and initiative in processing, handling, and distributing engineering documentation to both internal and external organizations.
4. Participates on work teams to achieve department goals, complete milestones and improve processes.
5. Tracks STC/TC/MRA projects to ensure completion within the required timeframe.
6. Assists FAA Designees in STC/TC/MRA project development, as described by Company ODA Operations Manual procedures.
7. Develops and broadens skills for competency enhancement and career progression.
1. Performs other duties as assigned.
2. Minimum travel required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
-Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
-Three (3) years experience supporting engineering certification projects and/or activities. See Other Requirements in Job Description.
6133 BRISTOL PKWY STE 232
CULVER CITY, CA 90230