Travel and Driving Notes:
May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%quirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Industrial, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 1+ years of experience modeling of electrified powertrain components and/or systems.
- 1+ years of experience creating virtual models and correlate to real world results.
- Good Excel skills. Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong Matlab skills. Familiarity with EPA fuel economy regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of advanced powertrain technology
- Experience with diesel technology.
- Experience with hybrid technology.
- Capable of quickly managing/processing large amounts of data. Excellent communication and presentation skills