PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic, in Simpsonville, SC.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Facilities, under general supervision the Maintenance Mechanic performs a wide variety of skilled mechanic and electrical duties which includes installing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying mechanical equipment.
• Follows blueprints, drawings and general instructions to plan and layout assignments.
• Assembles, installs and repairs mechanical and electromechanical equipment and systems such as production machinery/tools, conveyer systems, storage racks and tanks, facility equipment and the like. Uses a wide variety of hand, power and machine tools to perform assignments.
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical equipment and systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of bearings, gears, structural components and the like.
• Performs electrical maintenance on equipment and various types of machinery.
• Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and mechanical systems.
• Performs other duties as required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and occasionally required to talk or hear.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 3-years’ related experience within Maintenance and Electrical field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience