PDS Tech Inc., is seeking a Linux BSP Engineer in the area of Metro Detroit.
Candidate must be located in the area of Metro Detroit. since client's visit will be required.
Touch every technology in embedded Linux development, ranging from making modifications to bootloader, Linux kernel and kernel configuration to bring up new hardware, and working with hardware engineer to design and implement new Linux device driver, to conduct power consumption optimization and improve the system performance. Basically, you’ll ensure that our autonomous driving platform is the most stable system with greatest performance and best power efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an embedded software engineer
- 3 + years of Linux kernel development experience and good understanding of the Linux boot loader, Linux kernel internals, and Linux device driver.
- Experience in embedded software design, development and debugging preferably on ARM based platforms.
- Experience in running, analyzing benchmark tools to tune system performance
- Knowledge in computer science fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Advanced programming skills in C for operating system kernel & systems development experience with the GNU toolchain
- Proven expertise with Nvidia BSP, DT, Power Management and Networking
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the Embedded Linux and a commitment to global change