PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Engineer Signal Image Processing, in Cincinnati, OH.
- Researches, designs, develops algorithms for analysis in signal collection systems.
- Designs develop and analyze systems for the extraction of information from signal sensors.
- The candidate would have a background in detection and estimation theories, signal processing, electromagnetic effects on signals; and/or implementation of signal processing with advanced computer architectures.
- Background of math and experience with tools such as MATLAB, Mathematica, Octave is a bonus.
- No clearance is needed.
• BS Degree in Electrical, Computer or related Engineering discipline with at least 5 years of experience
• VHDL or Verilog proficiency is required.
• Experience implementing designs with a variety of FPGA manufacturers (Xilinx, Microsemi, Lattice, Intel/Altera)
• Experience simulating VHDL designs, ModelSim, QuestaSim or comparable simulators
• Proficient with MATLAB/Octave
In addition of BQ’s, desired qualifications:
• Experience with GNU Radio or software-defined radios
• Experience with wireless digital communication systems, in particular, modern digital modulation techniques and modem design
• Familiarity with RADAR and EW signal processing algorithms is a plus
• Familiarity with RF receiver development, including system link budget and sensitivity analysis, ADC and receiver noise analysis, and baseband conversion and processing
• Experience leading technical teams
• Position is onsite at least for the first 3 months, we can then consider remote based on candidate skillset/seniority