• Coordation experience with a specialty in electrical systems.inate system test and certification requirements.
• Support flight test and ground test activities.
• Analyze test data and evaluate system operation.
• Prepare test reports.
• Domestic and occasional international travel is required.
• Understanding of power distribution system, failure cases, load shedding, electrical power management
• Understanding of EWIS and wiring a plus
• 5+ years relevant work experience related to electrical systems integration and certification. Should include experience with power generation, control, distribution and integration with the aircraft.
• Experience with FAA Part 25 or Part 23 certification, flight and ground test planning and test conduct, and test data analysis.
• Ability to think critically, identify and synthesize important information necessary to inform client deliverables.
• Strong ability to analyze results, develop defensible conclusions and recommendations, and communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing (summaries, documents, reports, presentations).
• A team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and work effectively with others across disciplines, functions, and organizations.
• Demonstrates personal accountability, initiative and versatility on a consistent basis with minimal guidance.
• Ability to represent the client professionally and positively during client interactions and meetings.
• Proficient in working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly learn to operate new software.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of work experience. Focus in Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related Science.
If the referenced position is not the best fit for your skills, please know that Velocity has multiple openings within a West Coast Flight Test program. Positions include Powerplant, Telemetry and Data Operations, Flight Sciences, Flight Test Instrumentation and Technicians, Electrical, Avionics, Cabin Safety and Controls Engineers. Please feel free to forward this email to others who might be interested.
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States, Canada or Mexico
VELOCITY CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
950 N 72ND ST STE 100
SEATTLE, WA 98103