|PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Lead Vehicle Management System (VMS) Software Engineer - Secret, Hazelwood MO 63042 Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org|
12 month contract with possible extensions. Must have an Active Secret Clearance to qualify.
Currently seeking highly motivated engineers with design and test experience to support safety critical real time embedded Vehicle Management System (VMS) software development, integration and test. These VMS will provide mission critical guidance and control for a wide variety of fixed wing, weapons and proprietary programs.
Leads the development of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for real time embedded software systems supporting a diverse
- Leads the development of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for real time embedded software systems supporting a diverse set of VMS platforms.
- Leads the integration of software components into a fully functional software systems to meet a wide variety of mission goals and customers.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments.
- Execute tests at multiple levels to verify VMS software performance.
- Implement state of the art software development practices, processes and tools to create a world class production system for VMS software and related products.
- Leads and directs the integration of supplier provided software and systems with developed components to create complete VMS systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for VMS software domains, support cross program development efforts, reviews and issue resolution.
- Ability to interface with various project teams, management, Suppliers, and technical support.